Whether planning a getaway for Valentine’s Day, an anniversary, date night, birthday or just because … Elouera Tower at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast is the perfect destination for a romantic escape for two!
Elouera Tower offer fully self-contained holiday apartments with great onsite facilities including a heated pool and spa, sauna, tennis court, BBQ area, free parking, free WiFi and tour booking service. Ideally located directly opposite the idyllic beaches of Maroochydore, below is a list of just some of the romantic things to do in and around Maroochydore.
- Watch the sunrise over Maroochydore – Rise early and grab a front row seat from the beach or the comfort of your oceanfront balcony here at Elouera Tower. All apartments ocean facing with levels 5-14 offering spectacular, uninterrupted views and levels 2-4 with filtered sea views through the trees.
- Enjoy a picnic for two – First of all you’ll need to pick your picnic spot, perhaps across at the beach, along the banks of the Maroochy River, under the shade of a tree in a local park or take a drive into the magnificent Sunshine Coast hinterland. There are several supermarkets nearby where you can fill your picnic basket with goodies, or for something extra special check out some of the local artisans for amazing Sunshine Coast produce and products.
- Relax with a Sunset Cruise on the Mooloolaba Waterways – Make your way to The Wharf Mooloolaba where you’ll embark on a relaxing, 1.5 hour sunset cruise on the Mooloolaba Harbour, River and Canals. Find out more about Mooloolaba Sunset Cruises.
- Luxuriate in a couples spa treatment or massage – Enjoy some pamper time together with a couple’s spa package on the Sunshine Coast. There are several day spas offering this service locally including Endota Spa Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore and Waterfall Day Spa Mooloolaba.
- Romantic dining – the choices are endless but some local Maroochydore Romantic Restaurant options include Ocean Ended Restaurant & Bar, Orleans Restaurant and Bar, Cala Luna Italian Restaurant and The Boat Shed Restaurant.
- Get your blood pumping … like your romance activities to come with a side of adrenalin? How about a tandem skydive, jet boat ride or taking a surfing lesson together? Explore the many Sunshine Coast tour and attractions options.
- Take a food and wine tour – The Montville Scenic Food and Wine Tour includes pick up/drop off from your accommodation, 2 course gourmet lunch, free time to explore the charming Montville Village, Cellar door wine tasking, sampling cheeses and chocolates, and more!
- Chase waterfalls – Explore the natural beauty of the Sunshine Coast with wonderful waterfalls to be discovered including Kondalilla Falls, Gardeners Falls, Buderim ’Serenity’ Falls, Booloumba Falls and Wappa Falls.
- Meal and a movie – At Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore you can catch a movie at the BCC Cinemas complex. After the flick you can grab a bite to eat at one of the may onsite eateries including Roti & Buns, The Bavarian, The Coffee Club, Yum Cha Cuisine, Grill’d, El Camino Cantina and more!From Elouera Tower it’s just 5 mins by car or 20-25 minutes if you feel like a walk, to Sunshine Plaza.
- Go whale watching (Seasonal) – Ticket off a bucket-list item together and take a whale watching cruise on the Sunshine Coast, or for the ultimate experience you can even swim with whales! Note the whale season generally runs from July to November. See whale watching tour options.